When: Wednesday February 27, 2019 6:30-8:30 PM
Where: Scrum.org, 131 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington MA
The pressure is on to 'agilify' business operations across the entire enterprise and beyond I.T. The pace of change in technology is forcing change on businesses of all kinds. Hundreds of well-funded startups with nothing to lose are changing everything, by outcompeting the largest and slowest-moving companies. This scenario is putting tremendous pressure on executive leaders and they are asking thee questions:
How will we compete in this complex business world?
How can we keep our best talent?
How can we pivot completely within 2 years, or less, to continue to stay relevant?
Attend this session to answer these questions. Being your boss. Being your bosses boss. You'll learn how to prepare executive leaders for enterprise-wide business agility.
What You Will Learn and Do in This Session:
- Why lectures and 1-on-1 conversations don't work for preparing a leadership team.
- How to prepare the leadership group for what is about to happen
- How to teach the leadership group exactly what is required of them to lead in this new world
- Exercise: As a whole group of 70-80 attending, we will introduce & experience a new tool for preparing leaders: The Authority Circle Event.
Everyone attending will exit this learning session with the following:
- Direct experience in using the new tools
- A PDF checklist and kit that described how to use these new tools
- Confidence in how to LEAD and prepare a 40-person leadership teams for genuine enterprise-wide business agility.
6:30 - Level on Business Agility
7:00 - Food & Fun
7:25 - Preparing Executive Leaders for Enterprise-wide Business Agility
8:25 - Raffle & announcements
8:30 - Done!
DANIEL MEZICK is a Certified ScrumAtScale Trainer, an expert on business agility, author of three books on organizational change including his latest book titled INVITING LEADERSHIP: Invitation-Based Change in the New World or Work™, and frequent keynote speaker at industry conferences. Daniel’s list of clients include Capital One, INTUIT, Adobe, CIGNA, Pitney Bowes, SIEMENS Healthcare, Harvard, and dozens of smaller enterprises. Daniel’s enterprise consulting practice is built upon the core concepts found inside his books and he conducts workshops based on these books, and also offers enterprise Agile coaching, Agile training programs for teams, and management consulting. You can learn more and contact him at www.DanielMezick.com.