The GIVE THANKS FOR SCRUM event is in it’s 12th year and has been a tradition in Boston for eleven years. For 2020 we are going WORLDWIDE and ONLINE. Sponsorship gives you access to this audience.
Here is the attendee & participant profile:
- We expect 350 to 400 people (over 180 have registered as of 10/27/2020)
- 70% of participants have 6 or more years of Scrum
- 21% of participants are Director-level or higher
- 33% of participants report use of Scaled Agile Framework
- 98% of participants report use of Scrum
- Average company size represented is 12,000++ employees; the largest org has over 60,000 employees
- 85% of the participants report using outside Scrum coaches and consultants
The 3 Commercial Sponsors of the GIVE THANKS FOR SCRUM conference event receive the following benefits:
- Your clickable logo on outgoing emails
- Your clickable logo on the web site promotional pages
- Your clickable logo and byline appears on each outgoing PDF document (your clickable logo on each and every outgoing per-Speaker PDF.) Every participants gets a takeaway toolkit containing PDFs and slides from all Speakers and your logo will be visible throughout all of those takeaway PDFs.
- Mention and promotional consideration on the day of the event, during the opening and closing segments.
- Inclusion of a 1-page PDF from you which goes out to all attendees in the kit of take-away PDFs that every participant receives after the event!
- Two tickets to the event
- A discount code good for 15% OFF that you can send to your mailing list (only groups of 10 or more get a 15% discount but your code gives that 15% discount to the individuals on your list.)
- AFTER THE EVENT: Videos…
- Participants have access to videos after the event. Your logo will appear as part of the branding of each video.
These Sponsorship opportunities are valuable and limited.
To learn more,