When: Wednesday July 22 2015
Where: CAMBRIDGE (NEAR ALEWIFE “T” STATION)
Who: Stuart Turner
The Agile Boston User Group presents “REAL AGILE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS” with Stuart Turner
This session asks some provocative and “not-so-easy-to-answer” AGILE QUESTIONS the Agile Community across New England has been wanting answers to.
- Why do we want software?
- Is it possible to do away with program and portfolio management?
- What happens when software allows us to do more?
- What does Scrum have to do with a French bakery?
- Do projects nurture software?
- How can we create contracts for successful software?
- How can we move beyond budgeting?
- How is software similar to skyscrapers?
- How do fixed-length iterations aid learning?
- Is brainstorming as effective as most of us think?
- Did you know your organisation already hired Scrum Masters?
- How can seven people work on one task and be more effective than a single person?
- How can you complete UAT before you start development?
- Can synchronised tea-break times increase effectiveness?
- How can we improve outcomes by reducing efficiency?
- Can a robust definition of done improve predictability?
SCHEDULE & AGENDA 0600PM-0830PM
0630PM Agile Manifesto principles: examination & dialogue
0700PM Food & beverage break
0720PM MAIN EVENT
REGISTER HERE for STUART TURNER
150 CAMBRIDGE PARK DRIVE, CAMBRIDGE MA.
Pull into parking lot, announce “AGILE MEETING” to the intercomm/attendant, park, and proceed to the office building at 150 CAMBRIDGE PARK DRIVE.
Meeting space is on the 1st floor, walk past elevators and then go left into the classroom.
Questions? Call 203 915 7248 (MAP & DIRECTIONS)