WHEN: MARCH 25, 2014
WHERE: CAMBRIDGE MA
Who: HEANG LE
CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER COURSE: MOVING BEYOND ICEBREAKERS (“MBI”)
Each student receives a certification as a CERTIFIED MBI PRACTITIONER (Level 1 certification)
COST: From $300 to $450 for this ONE DAY class.
What you pay depends on WHEN you register. Register now!
Are your Agile teams ALIVE? Or are they dull and kind of lifeless ?!?
Interactive activities can help. They are often used at the START of a meeting.
YET: When used consistently and strategically they turn into something MUCH more powerful. The Moving Beyond Icebreakers model has been developed and tested for over twenty years in the fields of teams, businesses, and education.
In this training, participants will explore:
- The depth and richness of interactive activitiees, and
- Their ability to increase positive participation, create and maintain relationships, and
- Discuss challenging problems and design solutions.
- Participants will learn the foundation of choosing and designing the right exercises that make meetings more engaging, purposeful, and meaningful.
- Finally, participants will gain a better understanding of how to effectively facilitate interactive meetings.
MOVING BEYOND ICEBREAKERS (“MBI”) is a complete SYSTEM– another set of skills that works to help disengaged teams come back to life.
With MOVING BEYOND ICEBREAKERS you will gain:
- An understanding of how “icebreakers” and other interactive activities are powerful tools for building relationships, addressing various group dynamics, and achieving work goals
- The ability to choose and design the right activities to build an effective agenda for any setting and to achieve any goal
- New techniques to effectively facilitate “icebreakers”, dialogue, and other components of any meeting
About HEANG LY
Heang Ly has over Thirteen years of experience leading both youth and adult groups in a variety of settings. As Director of Consulting and Training at The Center for Teen Empowerment, Heang provides trainings as well as short term and long term technical support to any organization or company interested in using Teen Empowerment’s MOVING BEYOND ICEBREAKERS methodology to leading meetings, facilitating, and managing groups.
For more information on the interactive model, visit www.movingbeyondicebreakers.org. Ms. Ly has been with the Center for Teen Empowerment for seven years. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, in Psychology and Education as well as a Master’s degree from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education in Administration, Planning, and Social Policy