Core Protocols BOOTCAMP PART 1, with book authors Jim and Michele McCarthy in BOSTON…
Your team can be ten times better.
What does that mean?
That means your work team can get 10x more done, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x less resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects effortlessly complete on schedule and in budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one here blames “management”, or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody here shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Core Protocols BOOTCAMP PART 1 with Jim and Michele McCarthy in BOSTON…February 14 and 15 2012
A reliable way to learn how to create great teams is to participate in BootCamp. BootCamp Part 1 is a 2-day immersive simulation where teams can intensively practice the Core Protocols.
The intense Boot Camp experience includes all of the failures and triumphs that occur with normal team formation; the creation of a team-shared vision; and the design, implementation, and delivery of a product. The days in each BootCamp are packed with accelerated team dynamics; what usually takes a year or more is created in a couple of long days and nights of exceptionally deep engagement. BootCamp Part 1 takes the participants through the first half of a full product delivery simulation.
Becoming a Great Team
The training will teach you skills, but the main thing that BootCamp provides is the experience of being on a great team. Having that feeling makes it easier to navigate back to greatness once you return to work with your team.
BootCamps are helpful because they can produce a Booted team more quickly than if the team were to just use the Core Protocols during day-to-day work. Instructors help coach the team as they form a team and then deliver great products on time.
The new skills you learn help you notice the barriers to greatness that exist in your mind. Practicing the Core with others helps you strip those barriers away. Together with your team you use your skills and your greatness to ship a product. The growth is awkward, sometimes uncomfortable, challenging, and exhilarating all at once. You feel what being part of a high-performance team is like. Because – you actually are part of a high-performance team.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors,
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there,
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively, and
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals.
February 14-15, 2012
Microsoft Waltham (directions are here)
Pre-work will be given to each participant to be completed before the first day of the course
Day 1 – 9am – 5pm
Day 2- 9am – 5pm
Name your price by registering early. Cost for 2 days of experiential learning starts at $600 and that is just $300 a day. Prices go up as tickets are sold, peaking at $1000 which is $500 per student day. Register early to get the lowest possible price. Do it now !