Scaled Agile Testing
Where: IAC - Boston - 1320 Centre St #203, Newton, MA 02459 - View Map
This class is for Testing/Development/Automation Center of Excellence Managers/Directors, Program Managers, Agile Champions, Testing Architects. Basically everybody who's feeling the pain of the friction between agile and testing and is both motivated AND empowered to do something about it in his/her organization. Some experience on agile projects/programs is assumed. This is not an "introduction to agile" workshop.
Scaled Agile Testing - Learning Objectives
We will introduce key Testing/Quality oriented aspects of Agile, Lean and leading Lean/Agile Scaling approaches. After the workshop you'll be able to:
- Explain the need for Scaled Agile Testing
- Explain what is Scaled Agile Testing and assess how far from it your organization is
- Explain the key Lean/Agile principles and their application to Testing/Automation
- Define how Scaled Agile Testing impacts the Testing/QA/Automation/Dev engineering roles in your organization.
- Integrate Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development Thinking into your agile process
- Plan for implementation of Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development Automation
- Organize your Testing/QA Center of Excellence to effectively support real agility throughout the development value stream/pipeline
- Define what Continuous Quality means in your context
- Establish a Test Automation Strategy that supports the journey towards Continuous Quality and is aligned with the Agile Test Automation Pyramid
- Establish an effective change management plan to take you towards Continuous Quality / Scaled Agile Testing
Where: ForeFront Center For Meetings and Conferences - 404 Wyman St, Waltham, MA 02451 - View Map
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise - Helping you get beyond the Agile Theater towards real agility.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM).
Yuval is a senior enterprise agility coach at AgileSparks, an international lean agile consulting company with offices in Boston, Israel, India. He is leading several strategic long-term scaled lean/agile initiatives in large enterprises such as Siemens, HP, Amdocs, Informatica, Intel, CyberArk among others. Yuval is a big believer in pragmatic, best-of-breed solution design, taking the best from each approach. He is a recipient of the Brickell Key Award for Lean Kanban community excellence. He is the author of “Holy Land Kanban” based on his thinking and writing at yuvalyeret.com. He is also leading the "Agile Testing" practice at AgileSparks.