AgileSparks presents Leading the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe(TM)) training workshop with Yuval Yeret
Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 5:00 PM (EST)
745 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Heard about the Scaled Agile Framework® and want to understand what the buzz is all about?
In recent years Agile has become mainstream and is adopted in the majority of technological departments. However, many practitioners are challenged when trying to scale Agile principles in an enterprise.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a framework for scaling Agile Principles and tools to Enterprise organizations, and provides a coherent process tying together the team, program and portfolio levels.
Attend this workshop to become a certified SAFe® Agilist. In the workshop you will learn what are the key aspects of the Scaled Agile Framework that make it such a good fit for the mainstream enterprise struggling to scale agile beyond the team level.
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles behind SAFe® - Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Explain and evangelize the use of SAFe® in appropriate contexts.
- Explain the SAFe® Big Picture to others
- Explain the key aspects of the latest SAFe® version- Agile Release Trains, Program Increments (PIs), Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Agile Architecture, Epics/Features/Stories, ScrumXP Teams, Scaling Leadership, and more.
- Map the roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level to real world organizations
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
Right now, Agile Boston members get a 10% discount when they sign up through this website.
About The Trainer
Yuval Yeret s a senior enterprise agility coach at AgileSparks, an international lean agile consulting company with offices in Boston, Israel, India. He is leading several strategic long-term lean/agile initiatives in large enterprises such as Siemens, HP, Amdocs, Informatica, Intel, CyberArk among others. Yuval is a big believer in pragmatic, best-of-breed solution design, taking the best from each approach. He is a recipient of the Brickell Key Award for Lean Kanban community excellence. He is the author of “Holy Land Kanban” based on his thinking and writing at yuvalyeret.com.