- How knowledge transfer is like compound interest
- Why teams frequently struggle with knowledge transfer
- How Scrum, Kanban, and XP encourage knowledge transfer
- Who should be responsible for knowledge transfer
- How to setup clear knowledge transfer goals
- What we can do tomorrow to get better at knowledge transfer
Frank Saucier is an Executive and Agile coach, trainer, and change facilitator at FreeStanding Agility. By inviting participation and building collaboration, Frank's able to empower teams and leaders to realize their goals of adopting Agile and scaling Business Agility. You can reach Frank by email at FrankS@FreeStandingAgility.