When: Wednesday May 27, 2015
Where: Burlington, MA.
Who: RICHARD KASPEROWSKI
NOTE: EVERYONE ATTENDING GETS A COPY OF RICHARDS BOOK:
- My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and in budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one blames “management,” or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors,
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there,
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively, and
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals
NUANCE CORPORATION, 1 Wayside Road Burlington, MA 01803